Thursday, December 22, 2011

Window Washing at the Kauffman Center

Window Washing at the Kauffman Center

Eric Bowers Photoblog

On Tuesday 12/20 I had the chance to get some shots at the Kauffman Center of some interior window washing in the Brandmeyer Great Hall. I ended up using four out of the five lenses in my backpack for this post.










I’d parked along Broadway so as I was leaving I threw on the fisheye lens and did some rain/cloud/cold-type pics.




This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 at 5:00 am. It is filed under Canon 5D Mark II, Canon EF 100-400 L, Canon EF 15mm Fisheye, Canon EF 16-35 L II, Canon EF 24-105 L and tagged with , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Source: http://blog.ericbowersphoto.com/2011/12/window-washing-at-the-kauffman-center/

No comments:

Post a Comment